Twinr is a website that converts any website into an Android or iOS app. This is not just a conversion, but a full-fledged app that can be downloaded to the user’s phone and used offline. The company offers both free and paid plans for their service, with the paid plan costing $9/month.
This tool makes it easy for businesses to create their own native apps without having to spend thousands of dollars on developers and designers.
It has a wide range of features that make it stand out from the rest of its competitors in the market. It can do everything from design and development, to conversion and publishing.
Also Read – 19 Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers in India
How Twinr Works –
- Provide your website URL & Create App.
- Enhance User Experience Design with Customization.
- Preview & Publish the app (Android & iOS).
- Submit apps on App Store & Play Store.
Twinr Features –
- Push Notification.
- Customized Icon Library.
- Real Time Preview.
- Supports All Devices
- No Internet Connection View
- Pull to Refresh
- Remove Element
- Hamburger Menu
- File Upload/Download
- Social Login Support
- Inject CSS & JS
- Camera access
- URL Handling
- App Template
- Integration with BigCommerce,Shopify,webflow , Wix, WordPress.
Pros And Cons Of Twinr
- One Time Fees ( Lifetime Deals)
- Lifetime Updates
- Best for Developer , Ecommerce
- WhiteLable Features
- Fast Support System
- iOs application still in development mode
- Stackable Code ( Limited Appication)
Appsumo Twinr Lifetime Deals | Alternative Of Appy Pie and Good Barber
In my Opinion, Twinr is good initiative saas model which helps in converting website to Android Or iOs Application without coding. The Best part is that for limited time they are providing lifetime deals in Appsumo Marketplace.
Twinr Team also working on admob support and app analytics. This tools has a very good future.